Friday, 19 December 2014

seribu satu rasa (--')

alhamdulillah...
segalanya telah dipermudahkan..

today is my holiday!!!...
dr semalam until now,
xbukak lg buku...
nak rehatkan otak yg dah jem
utk mcm2 benda yg jadi minggu ni...

now...
its time for me to update my blog
with all the activities that I have attend/done
for this semester....

oh!! btw, since I x story lg about my degree's life,
meh aku start dr mula nee~~...
orait...

I am attended UiTM Kedah
for my 2nd time... but this time
I'm further my study in
Bachelor of Accountancy...

at first, its a little bit hard for me...
yes.. its true... I admit it...
even I am familiar with this place,
since b4 this I took my diploma
at Uitm Kedah jgak
but I feel little bit strange...

it not because I'm alone,
a big NO okay..
ade jer my ex-classmates n coursemates
yg sambung kat kedah ni...

that strange feeling comes
because b4 this I'm usually go and
spend my time with those classmates...
yup.. with those 5 girls...
sometime with those 8 persons...
and when I does all my things and
responsibility as a student alone,
its little bit awkward you know...
somehow I juz realize that
I am too rely on them...
haha...

it happens about a month
b4 I manage to control myself...

I have a chance to change my class
(since my ex-classmate was in other class)
but even I change my claz,
nothing different...
its nothing.. different...
haha..

I remember back the time
when we went for a walk every weekend morning
pusing2 uitm until dok kat tasik tepi pondok pak guard...
when we walking to buy nasi lemak...
when we walking to wait for uitm's bus...
when we went walking in a heavy raining day to
kedai runcit utk beli maggi+roti gara2 kebuluran seharian...
when we bergosip smpi ke pagi...
when we celebrate everybody birthday...
when we sama2 study utk exam smbil tgk citer hindustan TV3...
when we sama2 dok berdebat bincang pastyear kat library...

that's why I can't give the exact answer why I'm not change class...
kdg2 aku rasa;  yup, aku nak tukar kelas...
but kdg2 aku fikir balik, xyah la...
its not becoz i'm too arrogant...
and its not bcoz the title A after the no. 4...
again, a big NO okay...

its juz becoz during that time my kepala is serabut!!
becoz i'm having another BIG prob which is
"how can I adapt myself at this familiar place,
with my new situation..."

aku dok pikir mcm mana aku nak study...
aku dok pikir mcm mana aku nak tuu.. nak nii...

so, I take that risk,
aku x change my claz... I juz follow the flow...
every morning, aku p kelas naik bas UiTM with my new housemates...
in claz, I hang out with my new classmate...
during recess, I just go anywhere that I like...

sometimes aku p library, to settle all the registration process...
dah la time claz ayik clash jer ngan budak diploma,
so mmg aku 'jalan' je lah...
yeah!! that what I do for a month..
where i tried to stabilize my self...

so conclusion from that 'pening kepala time' is,
I have to make a change, if not, I will ketinggalan...
I need to get up now!!!

after a month we bercuti sementara,
kami start attend class..
budak diploma pun dah nk exam..
and that time,
we all from 4 A started to bertegur sapa...
as b4 this we do not have chance to meet...

at that time, we just realize that:
there are only 20 members in 4A...
about 1/2 from my classmate including me are from kedah...
there are only 4 male in our clazz...
majority claz aku amik mandarin for 3rd language including me...

and from that time also,
I manage to get adapt ckit2 with my new keadaan...
& now, I tumpang my classmate kereta...
I tried to bercakap dgn semua org...
and here...
I introduce to all of U my new classmates...



"I know, dlm pertemuan ada perpisahan...
I realize, byk lagi benda yg akan aku tempuh...
I understand, that I'm not alone...
I have Him.. the only one that I can rely on..."
addinfarhani