Wednesday, 14 January 2015

~~arigatou Atir-chan~~

wahh!!
really unexpected...
again, arigatou Atir-chan...
thanks for the birthday gift...
even my birthday was 3 or 4 months ago,
but U still remembered it... (^^,)
its called as a gift for the belated birthday...
~~~naa... its okey...

from the note that you wrote,
u had mentioned about a spy!!
who's that? huhu... I'm curious about that~~~
but I think I know who is she...
haha... so, its better for me
to give my best in next semester nee~~...

*even its hard for me to meet you guys but
its not easy to forget all of you juz like that...
always keep in your mind that
I'm like that too...
so no worries, be happy and gud luck (^^,)

although we become housemates just about one year,
but remember we are in the same class about 3 years..(^^,)..
and I keep that 3 years experience as my memories forever...
~never forget it and its unforgettable~



* 2 keychains... both have same design, color and size
(one for me, and the other one for my twin...)
that keychains have one butterfly,
one dragonfly and 4 dark-brown stripes....
I like it and its unique u know...
thanks (^^,)