Friday, 16 January 2015

~Start-too~

*taking my breakfast at 8.30am
Its a good news but it can be a BAD one too...
Huhu... Diff. person evaluate things differently right??

Today is my 2nd day work...
At my oldplace...
Yup.. My 2nd day!!...

Yesterday, it quite confusing me to go for work
or not since i just finish my exam this week...
But, finally i agreed to work bcoz
the faster i start to work, more money i can earn...
Haha... -mata duitan di situ-

So, mayb u can predict why that news can turn to be the BAD one right??...
Since i finish my work at 10.30pm and
arrive home around 10.40pm,
its difficult to me to update my blog..

U know its little bit tiring after work about 9hours++... Huhu...
I think i can fix it but it takes time...
Its just a beginning so i though its like alah bisa tegal biasa...

Insya-allah, today i want be more energetic
than yesterday... Chaiyok2!!!
#NeedMy100PlusColorOren #100Plus

my breakfast this morning (^^,)