Thursday, 5 March 2015

[COUNTDOWN] S3ART DVD ~end~

hepppi in cloud 9!!!!
alhamdulillah.. (^^,)


"...when i post this, its mean that I just received the DVD..."

actually i had received that news few days ago...
but bru skrg jer sempat post about it....

setelah mcm2 org cakap,
setelah banyak citer2 aku dgr,
setelah many different kinds of story aku baca,
I take that risk and I yakin pd diri...
since the person in charge of that service also Malaysian,
so I thought I can believe them...

haha.. alright... I will reveals it now...
b4 this I had post it,
during my final exam last semester...

and that's berita is this!!!
finally I manage to buy it...
LIVE TOUR 2014 SMART DVD


can you see the words in that ungu-box???
yes, it is 3 January 2015...
why I highlight that words?

because, somehow it make me feels so heppi+cayalah!!!
i had a long conversations with Just4You,
since i want to order the limited edition...

haha... the truth is when i decided to order it,
I have little bit prob....
obviously, it is about money!!...
of course la the price is sedikit tinggi,
since it is LIMITED EDITION okeyh!!

i had done a few surveys from different website
and also from my FB's & Google+'s friends...
many of them said it is worth to buy
since jarang2 that DVD will be sold with that price...

that DVD consists of 3 discs & 12 leaflet photos...
the 3rd disc is available for those who ordered
the limited edition only...
and another special for those yg order limited edition is,
we can get a-cute-pink-h/p-pouch...

alright, back to the main story...
so, i really want to buy it
but i can't prepare the money..
so i ask the person in charge
whether they can save me one copy or not?
but sadly, they cannot do that...
its really make me sad you know,..

but, the next day, i received another mesej...
at last, they are willing to help me!!!
actually i need to make payment ASAP...
but they are willing to wait me until 10 Feb 2015...
can you believe it?
that conversations happened around 3 Jan and
I managed to make payment on 7 Feb 2015....
they had wait me for more than a month!!!
haha.. really grateful and happy!!!


*1/3 means 3 jan

Xsabar nak tgk BEST-corner

and today, my mom has sent the pic...
yeahhh, packaging from them --> Just4You


"...Just4You...
Arigatou and a big thumbs up for your service!!!..."
addinfarhani

*punyalah excited for this first-time beli on9
haha.. saja buat hingaq...
ada aku kesah, janji aku hepppi!!!
(^^,)