Thursday, 26 March 2015

HeySayJump Live Tour 2014 S3ART

it's a good news nee~~!!!
finally... akhirnya...
~alhamdulillah~
my mum agreed to send me the DVD!!...
haha... I really want it...
i want to listen their songSSS!!!
I want to watch their super-duper-high-spirit performance!!!

i know, that quiz1+test1 juz around the corner...
my mum keep talking about that especially for THAT subject...
she keep reminds me to focus on my study...
huhu... but what can i do
if THEY always appeared in my mind???


haha... & u know what? bcoz of that reason,
my mum agree!! may b la kowt..
or mayb dia xlarat nak dgq aku asyik dok minta DVD tu kowt?? haha...


my mum received it from
Just4U --> arigatou for the really-the-thumbs-up service...(^^,)


and that from my mum...
thanks for send it... (^^,)



~ドキドキ~
dokidoki



~TakaYabu as the background (^^,)~
my eyes keep searching them in every songs they performed...


really love the packaging!!!
nampak colourful-exclusive gituuu!! haha...
first-time beli on9 DVD origin from Japan...
even the price RM250++ BUT its berbaloi2...


never expected that hp-pink-pouch is that big...



based on my new experience, I juz want to share a tips...
as we know, JapanDVD is the most sensitive!!
at first, I watch the DVD by using Gom player
but when i want to watch the 3rd disc,
i can't hear anything even the disc was playing...
and Just4You advised me to open the DVD by using VLC player...
So, I want to suggest to you to opened/watching it by using VLC player...

that's all...
I received it last week and i had watched it
for MANY times already..
never get bored especially
when there are so many
camera-focus-on-yuyannn... haha...
opps kantoi sudaaa... [--']



reallly love the opening of YES [Ryosuke-Hikaru-Yuya]...
creative+interesting-lawak-terbaikkk

btw, dgq2 citer,
HeySayJump nak keluar single terbaru erk??
its called as Chau#/Wo I need you
and it will be released on 29th of April...
really busy nee...
"...they just released the DVD,
then come out with Koro-Sensations PV
and now the new single!! masyuk2!!!.."

*koro sensations

"...nak2 single tuuu..
ada sape2 nak sponsor ongkos ya tak? huhu..."
addinfarhani