Tuesday, 5 May 2015

#Chau / 我 I Need You

#Chau / 我 I Need You
[15th singles]



yeahh!!... HeySayJump's new single has released...
it is consist of 4 songs...
1-#Chau
2- 我 I Need You
3- スルー [Through] -HeySayBest
4- KAZEKAORU -HeySay7

"...I've listen all their songs and I love Through more (^^,)
with pastel-color-theme,
all of them looks so soft+angel-like+with crown...
haha... cute+happy dance steps...
light music and of course it is full of colors...
however, when I listen to #Chau for the first time,
I thought it is Kisumai... haha...
mayb the repeated word "Kiss"
confusing me either it is HeySayJump or Kis-My-Ft2...
haha... just my opinion, I do feel that this is Kisumai's song...
oohhh!!... wait a minute... mayb bcoz of age factor,
this song suits HeySayJump more compared to Kis-My-Ft2...
who knows right?? (^^,)"