Monday, 10 August 2015

Graphical Tickers And Trackers For Blog

Graphical Tickers And Trackers For Blog


actually I've looking for it, and
since I don't know it's name, it's really hard for me to trace it...

and today I manage to find it!!!...
thanks to acuyuhan bcoz I found it from her blog...

orait...
how to create it???
it is easy nee~~

basically the tickers provided shows for certain occasions...
for examples are birthdays,anniversary,pregnancy,wight loss, pets...
so there are 4 main site that had been divided based on the occasions..

just click the link and follow few-easy steps...(^^,)


Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary&Friendship, Graduation, Holiday ,Travel&Vacation


Weight Chart, Weight Loss, Diet DAys, Exercise days, Fitness goals


Pregnancy, Adoption, Breastfeeding, Memorial, Premature Baby, Child's Birthday, Trying to conceive


to track your cat, dog or horse age, or to show the new coming pets

that's all for now...
hope it can help who had been looking for it nee just like me(--,')
addinfarhani