Wednesday, 26 August 2015

How to download a video from YouTube?

I had found a-super-easy-way
to download a video from YouTube..

b4 this, I only use YTDownloader and IDM
to download any videos that I want...
but juz now, I have found another way to download it...
in the blink of eyes, it have been downloaded...

thanks LEAMAN GRIFFIN for sharing the knowledge...
to those who want to watch the video prepared
by Leaman Griffin, you can click HERE...

 orait...
now I will explained it step-by-step by using:


1) choose your video...
for example... I want to download
"Wo de pengyou zai nali?-Where is my friend?"


make sure you play the video first and pause it...

2) You need to make changes at the URL box...
you need to add "ss" at the video URL...



and click enter...

3) click download
wait for a while and the video are ready to be download...



click the button beside the download button
to choose the quality of the video...


then click download...


just wait until it finished and it's done!!!(^^,)

in case you can't find the video
after it's finished download,
just click show in folder....

that's all that I want to share...
hope my explanation can be understand
and if you want to ask something,
just comment in the box below... 
or if you want to watch from the ori-source...
just click the link of the video prepared by Leaman Griffin...

good luck
(^^,)