Tuesday, 12 January 2016

"Followers" Gadget not working??

finally!!! I've found the solution!!!
thanks to Dana for providing the solutions...

actually this prob occurred few months ago...
hmmm I think it started few days after my blog address
changed from .com to .my...
and I thought that's the cause but suddenly I realized
it does not related at all...

so I just wait with hope that it will be okey
but nothing changed..
my Followesr gadget still not function...

and today, fortunately I found
the post written by Dana
regarding this problem...
and its work!!!

so, we just need to follow few steps...

1) go to your Dashboard and choose Settings
Then click at Basic...

2) under Publishing, make a small changes at your blog address... 
just click edit and put the " - " sign...
for example, I put that sign after the word my...
then click save...


3) open new tab and enter your new blog address...
u can see that the follower gadget are now working...

4) log out from blogger and log-in back...
change your blog address back to normal...

and now your Follower gadget should work now!!!
(^^,)

*I make a mistake when following Dana's step...
actually I had removed the followers gadget
from my blog since it's not working,
and I just realized it at the step 3,...
(it really give me a great shock you know!!!)
without log-out the blogger,
I changed the address back to normal
and immediately check on my blog...
huhu...
the result is, even though I make that careless-mistake,
somehow its works!!!!
(^^,)
haha.. so morale of the story,
make sure your follower gadget added to your blog
b4 follow the steps...
althought its work even with mistake
but I recommend you to follow that steps 100% accurately
as a precaution b4 your blog missing...
heee....


it's working!!!
thanks Dana(^^,)