Thursday, 28 January 2016

OUROBOROS

OUROBOROS

pernah dgr x perkataan tuuu??
tau x apa maksud perkataan tuu??

the first word that appear in my mind is 'infinity'...
why??
I don't know but when I looked at that symbol,
it looks like there is no end... its infinity...
since the dragon's mouth is at it's tail...
so where's the end???

so, when I search about it at Google,
I found this at mythologian.net....


from my reading, I realize that there are many interpretations regarding
the ouroboros symbol... b4 that, let me explain the meaning of ouroboros..

Ouro= the tail
boros= eating
* tail eater*

so, one of the interpretations that can be easily understand is
'the recreation of life through death'
or in other words, one life created by sacrificing another life...
it sounds cruel right... haha...
but that is what I understand...
If you want to know more, just click HERE...

--------------------------------------

actually, I want to introduce to you this drama...
it is called as OUROBOROS...


it is about this 2 men with different attitude but has same goal...
which is to take REVENGE...
that 2 men are Ikuo and Tatsuya...

both of them lived at an orphanage called as Mahoroba...
one night,Ikuo has witnessed of a murdered,
involving Yuiko-sensei and other 4 unknown men....
Tatsuya who arrived few minutes later was in shocked
when he saw Ikuo and Yuiko-sensei ....
they want to be the witnesses,
but their story had been ignored by
the police that wearing a gold watch...

the two of them decide to take revenge on Yuiko-sensei death...
without they noticed, actually there is a-cruel-facts
behind the place named Mahoroba...
and it is the reason of Yuiko-sensei death...


Ikuta Toma as Ryuuzaki Ikuo
a kind detective...
has high arrest rate at police station...  
a good fighter...


Oguri Shun as Danno Tatsuya
a yakuza...
handsome and clever person....
the one that really want to take revenge
on Yuiko-sensei death...


Ueno Juri as Hibino Mizuki
a daughter of Chief of the head office department,
Superintendent Hibino...
she is Ikuo detective partner...


Hirosue Ryoko as Yuiko Kashiwaba
a teacher at Mahoraba...
treat the kids like her family...

actually I want to include some scene from that drama
but I can't bcoz everything so interesting...
so I cannot choose...
I really recommended it for those who love
watching detective-like-drama...
and also for those who love riddles...
it really make your brain works you know...
haha...

it is a drama full of suspense, curious, light joke, and of coz sad...
each episode managed making me crying (T-T)...
love to watch their friendship,
how Tatsuya planned strategy to take revenge
on Yuiko-sensei death,
how hard Ikuo struggle in getting back
his memory at that cruel-night,
how Mizuki make decision when she confused
either to believe Ikuo, her partner
or followed her superior order..

here I provide a link for this drama
and of course with eng subs...

~happy watching~
(^^,)