Thursday, 14 January 2016

SMAP disbanded?? + other updates

orait...
another shock news...
hmmm...
I'm not a big fans of them...
but I listened some of their songs...
I watched their drama/movie
I laughed while watching their variety shows...
and it's not too much if I said
they are talented!!!

~SMAP~

and this news somehow make me
kind of sad+confused...
and of course this news give the great impact on Japan too..

as I said b4, they are talented...
not only talented but more than that!!...
their story received the world coverage too...
source: GOOGLENews



Source: BBC

this morning,
I have read a news telling that Iijima Michi (manager) has resigned..
followed by 4 members of SMAP
(Masahiro Nakai,Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, Goro Inagaki,Shingo Katori)
and only Takuya Kimura will stayed behind...

when I read that news,
what happened?
I wondering why they decided to quit?
why only Takuya Kimura left in the company?

until now I have read many news from many sources...
and what I can conclude here is
I will wait for the Jimusho official announcement..
(^^,)
*it's hard for me to comment bcoz I don't know the result yet...
I just know that they are in the middle of discussion,
so I decide to wait and see...

--------------------------------------------------

hmm... b4 this Taguchi (KAT-TUN) has announced that
he will leave the company,
and now SMAP (except Takuya Kimura)...

why I feel nowadays there's something happened at Jimusho??
and just know I have read this from here: yanie02

where Kondo Masahiko (Johnny's senpai) said that;
"It's going to be a difficult time for us from now on.
But I hope you keep supporting me and my kouhai-s"

so I conclude, MAYB there' something else after this...
huhu... it's kind of scary+nervous+mixed feelings
reached me while read that statement!!!...

however,
there's still a good news that I received just now...


ARASHI will released their new single on this coming 24 FEB 2016!!!
[Fukkatsu LOVE]
written by Takeuchi Mariya and
composed by her husband Yamashita Tatsuro...
they are known as golden combination in Japan
and it is their first collaboration with ARASHI...
source: HERE

but b4 that, on this coming 10 FEB 2016
HeySayJUMP will release their new DVD
HEY! SAY! JUMP
"JUMPing Carnival Tour DVD"

~pic credit to owner~

little bit about JUMPING CAR...
It is the Hey Say JUMP's 4th album...
actually it is the name created by
Hikaru Yaotome (HSJUMP's member)
why he choose that name??

it had been explained by Hikaru in
HeySayJUMP Special Discussion...
thanks to ULtraSubPower for subs that video,
so that I can understand it even it is translate in Indonesian
and now I will explained it in my own words..
hope I use the right word in explaining it right...
(^^,)

JUMPING car= Carnival Car...
sounds alike right??
so it is the first reason...

second reason - since it is their 4th album,
so he want to put that number 4 in the title...
and since car has 4 tyres, so it will be read as
"yonkuu" --> four tires=car/vehicle

and from that word (yonkuu) too,
it represent the other meaning...

Yon ( ) is 4
while kyuu/kuu (九)  is 9 where
it symbolized the 9 members of Hey Say JUMP
so yonkuu=4th album of 9members(HeySayJUMP)

it's brilliant right!!!
somehow I agree with Hikaru
as JUMPING CAR really a suit name for their 4th album..
since there are many genre song in that album...
like ballad,jazz,rock, mysterious,cute~~
haha... and after that,
they use JUMPing Carnival as their 2015 Tour's name...

Not only that, on the same day (10/2/2016),
KAT-TUN will released their new single named "TRAGEDY"...

~credit to owner~

"Tragedy" will be used as opening theme for NTV's anime
Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbou R...
source: TokyoHive

that's all (^^,)
ehhh b4 I forgot...
this coming Feb too,
I will face a new challenge...
it is like my next step in my life...
huhu... too many things need to be settle...
so I will post about it later...
(^^,)