Monday, 4 January 2016

~what??~

...(O_O)...
such a great shock I received just now!!!
I thought it is just a rumor or may be a fanfics...
but from what I found, it seems to be true!!!

I was like...
本当に?
(Hontoni=Really?)
それは本当です?
(Sore wa hontodesu=Is it true??)
I even can believed it!!!!
*tetiba ja bleh cakap Jepun*

I can't get the reason why this "baka-things" happened??
I meant, Ryutaro's quitting is not anybody's fault!!!
why should they act like that!!
why should they put the blame on HSJ???
are they really Tobikko??
ohh.. really hoped that was just a fan fics!!

OHHH!!! It really make me shock!!!
by the way, I already ask the person whether it is true
or just the great-brilliant-imagination-fanfics-things...

so, just click to know the real situation....
**credit to owner and thanks for the translation (^^,)


Hmmm...
I'm still a new international fans...
slowly I'm improving myself to understand JE's world
and also their fans... and I got to know that
you must follow certain rules
if you want to go to JE's concert....

I don't know whether it applied to all concert or
it is just happened at Japan....
since I've never been to any concert...
but the important things is,
it doesn't matter which concert you go,
whether it is at Japan or other countries,
but you need to consider this one things...
Please behave yourself!!!
it is not me who emotionally make that statement!!
it is a common sense....

if you just not like them, why should you go to their concert???
why are you willing to spend that amount of money
to watch their performance
and at the same time you hurt their feelings???
are you enjoy watching the changes of their face expression??

(--',)
HSJ is the first group that managed to make me
stay up all the night just to improved my knowledge on
how to handle various sources in collecting HSJ's info
and from there I had meet many people from many country...

and believe or not, this is my first time post an entry
where 97%  of the words are in english...
I know I'm still bad in eng...
but my current feeling forcing me to use english
so that everybody can understand it...


if 'that things' is true, that 9-guys deserved to be praised...
don't worries, just ignore those who are envious of your success...
just knowing that, there are people who are currently
spreading your love+music...
(^^,)

...Te wo nobashite goran Kitto koko ni iru kara...
Kowagaranai de,Dare mo minna hitori ja nai...
(Reach out your hands bcoz Im definitely here...
Don't be afraid of anything, No one is alone...)
~HSJ-Dreams Come True~