Monday, 22 February 2016

the journey ~begin~

no more complaining, mumbling, blaming, hating...
somehow, in this three weeks period
where I attend my practical training,
I started appreciate what I got...

the journey ~begin~

~pic credit to owner~

~~Welcome to the real world!!~~

I believe something happened must have reason
and I'm glad that I realized it now...

I know it's already late for me to fix my past,
but I also know that I still have time to correct it....
the past is past,
I will treat it as a part of my learning experience....
what I want do now is,
...I want to create a good ending (^^,)...


*bbrp hari lepas, result keluar..
xsabaq punya pasai,
lepas isya' terus on laptop...
but, huhu tertidoq depan laptop la plak...
jaga2 dah jam 5 pg...
jari dah sibuk bukak Yahoo mail,
...
..
result dah masuk!!!
sambil mulut baca bismillah,
terus click email....
Alhamdulillah... I'm happy...
tinggal satu sem jer lagi...
and in that sem, I need to struggle,
need to study smart...

and now,
I have to focus on my practical training...
it will end on this coming July...

so, for the time being,
I need to grab more valuable experiences...
not only need to understand/know how to complete the job given,
but also need to improve my communication skills too...
I want to talk more with my colleague...

in my opinion,
some blogger might have difficulty to talk with others..
so they make a blog to express their feeling, interest...
...and that's why I make one for me...
so I hope, throughout this practical period,
I can fix that problem....
~InSyaAllah~