Saturday, 14 May 2016

HSJ [MajiSunshine]

orait..
at first I don't want to talk about this...
but somehow I change my mind,
and here the things that make me feels uneasy...
uneasy??

actually, on last wednesday,
HSJ has released new single...
and today, by hook or by crook
I need to watch it...
if not, I can't concentrate on my work!!!
~all pics credit to the rightful owner~


alhamdulillah,
my patience has been paid...
I found 2@3 links
and thanks for the uploader for sharing it...
I got to know another GOOD news...
the 3-tallest guys will shoot the PV...
yeayyy... that 3 guys--> Yabu,Yuya and Yuto...


haha... I can't wait to watch their PV...
it is a prize won by them from JumpQ2...
Omedetou minna!!!
Omedetou YUYA!!
even I know you do nothing for the group,
I do agreed with you that you are lucky to be in the same group
with yabu n yuto...
haha... just kidding (^^,)