Tuesday, 16 August 2016

4th year in blogging


new header...
new background...
...This is the 4th year I wrote a blog...
yup, it's already year 4...
time fly sooo fast nee...

btw I will slow down my updating activities
starting this september bcoz
the new sem will start...
and that's will be my last semester
b4 I'm graduated...
~insyaAllah~
wish me luck minna (^^,)

so, this is new appearance of my blog...
why I choose black-white-theme-color????
actually I want to express the mysterious feeling
as starting this Sept, everything become so mystery for me...
~new sem will begin~
it's a scary thing you know
even of my senior also said sooo...

and the other reason is
looks like HSJ new album [DEAR.]
has influenced me to choose
black and white as the theme color neee...


the Masquerade PV (new song from the album)
had catch my eyes while creating
the background of this blog...
somehow when I look at those 9 young-ikemen-men,
I decided to create something with
mysterious theme+matured+cool!!!...


I bet the new background
is not cool enough right???
haha... but who care...
for me it's the best background ever that I create...
oppsss... that's not me who talking
that's the proud-me who talk...
(--',)