Tuesday, 1 November 2016

ME after 2months

first entry for NOV...
oppss.. NO.. NO...
it is first entry after 2 months...

I'm really busy nowadays...
busy with what so called assignments, tests,quiz...
huh... busy lah sgt~~~(--')
dah nama pun final year student
so its useless to complain right now...

but surprisingly, i like this situation...
i mean i only realized how busy the student is,
just when i reached my final year...
what i think right now,
i gonna miss this moment...
doing assignments...
making slides for presentations...
ohhh... deep in my heart,
i will miss this moment....

but i can't denied that,
somewhere in my heart,
i really want to work...
earn money...
and most importantly,
i want to travel...
haha (^^,)

btw, need to make quick update...
definitely it's about HSJ...
they just released their 17th single...
Fantastic Time
and it is sooo kakkkoiii....
(^^,)
it consists of 5 songs
and I already fall in love with Wonder Road...
the reason is:
I can listen Yabu high tone,
Yamada angel voice and also
Yuyan-ori-voice...

and this three members voice unexpectedly blend well...
I agreed with Yabu (he mention in his message to TOBIKKO)...
i didnt expect their voice really blend well...
I do expect it can be mixed together but
it really nice,good combination....
one more thing,
I like when the members change their part in singing one paragraph of the song...
anoo... how can i describe it huh???
what I mean is;
there is a part in WonderRoad
where if non-Tobikko listen to it,
mayb they think there only one person who sang it,
but actually there are 7 person sang that part...
ooh... I reallly love that....

never mind, i will make full update...
mayb during my mid term break....

Pic from Arigatou

orait...
need to end this entry right now,
the next class will start at 3...
so its better for me to end it here...
wish me luck (^^,)