Thursday, 23 February 2017

[10th anniversary] Hey! Say! JUMP ~Over The Top~


... おめでとう for the 10th anniversary ...
~keeps colouring this world with your music(^^,)~

as the beginning of the year 2017,
HSJ had released their 19th singles; "Over The Top" yesterday (22-2-2017)...
and it was really sugoiii!!!! it is rare for HSJ to released two PV at once!!!
here is the full tracklist of "Over The Top"...
it comes with 3 diff edition:

Limited Edition 1 (CD+DVD)
1-Over The Top
2-Vanilla Ice
(+) Over The Top PV and making

Limited Edition 2 (CD+DVD)
1-Over The Top
2-Funky Time
(+)Funky Time PV and making

Regular Edition (CD)
1-Over The Top
2-Party!
3-Our Days

-------------------

I want to do something for HSJ 10th anniversary.... so I had decided that I will write any HSJ activities in celebrating HSJ 10th anniversary.... their first activity in their 10th anniversary is releasing new singles; "Over The Top".... since I'm soo excitedddd when writing this entry, please forgive me for my bad english nee~~~~(^^,)
~my review~

1 - Over The Top
HSJ sooo kakkoiiiii in synchronizing that 'sardines and shark' steps!!!
*it is not me who said that, it is from Hikaru's talk in PV making and also from Yuto's message to Tobikko* (^^,)

with just a simple black shirt and lighting from the back, they looks so kakkoii...!!!
i agreed with the member as the choreography seems quite hard... I think it same level as Fantastic Time or mayb more than that... haha... it is not me who dance it, it is them so mayb it is pointless if I comment about how hard their choreograph nee...


but the dance so synchronized!!! I'm amazed especially at the part where it looks like a sardines and shark...(^^,) besides that, I think this time each members get the same amount of screen time and also get equal lines/part... ~correct me if I'm wrong~

I got to watch Yabu-kun small-face more...
I can listen Keito voice more than usual...

ending of "Sardines and shark" part (^^,)
personally, I like this part... not becoz Yamada is at the center, but Yabu!!! He is at the center doing that fierce big step together with Yuto and Yuya... it looks like onii-chan who lead his siblings to face challenges with the help from Yuu brothers...(^^,)

not forget to mention, there are lot of pairing in this PV!!!
it  is like a gift to TOBIKKO for supporting HSJ throughout these 10 years... haha (^^,)

the PV starts with brother/love relationship, where BEST/7 had been paired up...
then later, it followed with random pairing
(hikaru/inoo, yuto/keito, yamada/daiki, takaki/chinen/yabu)
and it ends with solo part.... and that's why I said before, each of them get the same amount of screen time (^^,)... I really happy with this singles... what I mean is, it not focus much on Yamada, but it focus on HSJ as a group... and I can said that, those who just knowing about HSJ from this singles might not noticed that Yamada is actually the centre of HSJ....(^^,)

2 - Funky Time
at first, I dislike this PV bcoz it does not HSJ-like at all... then after few hours, I watch the PV again..., and then, I noticed something... the PV is refreshing!!! and now I keep repeating watching it!!!! it can't be help nee...

I mean, it is true that HSJ never had this kind of PV but watching them having fun make me wondering how difficult their journey is to reach this level.... it is surely hard for them to keep sustain in this industry for 10 years nee~~ btw ganbarou for the next step minna!!!.....

before this, HSJ always like an obedient kids who dance synchronously, but in this PV, they had shown that they can faced anything together happily!!! everybody support each other... so nothing to be worried!!!


"...it looks like they took a red double-decker bus for a long journey... later, they decided to stop at one garden... and all of them agreed to take a break for few hours... they want to wander around at the garden!!! then after few hours, they walking back to the bus, and continued their journey in spreading JUMP music...."
~addinfarhani imagination~
(^^,)

3 - PARTY !
first time I listen to this song, it reminds me to What A Feeling (single:Fantastic Time)and Go To The Future (single:Ride With Me)... I don't know why, mayb bcoz it is an exciting song...
and what a surprised is the lyrics is soo meaningful... despite of the electro tempo, it is actually an inspiring song....

"....What's up with the troublesome feelings?
Boldly laughing and Hands up!
Everybody PARTYYYYYYY!!!!
gradually gains prejudice color,
Let's wipe out the jealousy and fears,
Let's change in a moment, let's dance together...."
~extract from many part of translation lyrics in PARTY!~

so guys, whatever probs that you faced, no worries... be relax... every prob has its own solution... don't give up... faced it bravely!!!
****frankly speaking, the word PARTYYYY!!!!! keeps ringing in my mind...(^^,) 

4 - Vanilla Ice
it is a love song... like what Keito said in his message to TOBIKKO, Vanilla Ice is a metaphor to women... well, when I think of it, yeahh, it quite interesting...
who ever refused vanilla flavoured ice cream???
haha.. the fact is, mayb I'm the one who might thinking 100X to choose vanila flavour since I'm prefer with mint flavour with chocolate chip....(^^,) oppss!!... stop with ice cream flavoured topic!! need to get back to main topic..

yeah...this song want to describe that it is impossible for men to not fall in love towards his ideal girl... they surely will fall in love in their first sight when they meet their ideal girl... perhaps.. haha... it's just based on my understanding.. no one had translated it so, let's wait and see.... (^^,)

5 - Our Days
I like this song!!! agreed with Daiki... I wished someone could sang it in group like choir... or perhaps, HSJ could sing it in choir... right??? ouhh... now, I badly want HSJ perform this song live...

orait... this song has graduation-theme in it... that's why I thought mayb it suit best to sing it in choir... with medium tempo ballad, it managed to lull the listener feelings... it is like a lullaby song!!! I want Yuyan sing it with Yabu-kun!!! huhu... reason?? No reason,... I'm personally shipped TakaBu pairing nee~~~~

orait... that's all from my view of point... I think this is my first time reviewing HSJ singles completely... I do want to review other singles, but hmm... looks like I need to postpone it nee~~ I will do it next time... I'm feels happy when reading Tobikko opinion about this single as they write based on their own viewed... so, I want others feel happy too when reading my review and at the same time we can exchange our opinion, right???... (^^,)
(^^,)

-----------

my ranking for the songs in this single...
Our Days, Funky Time, Over The Top, Party!, Vanilla Ice

"...to JUMP members, がんばろう!!! keeps Kira-Kira hikare Our Days... continued having a Funky time with fellow members (^^,) I will never let you go bcoz  我 I need you....
~Tobikko addinfarhani~

I will end this entry with some pic of HSJ members at the beginning of year 2017....
happy 10th anniversary minna (^^,)
*I've to put watermark coz it is really hard to choose a right pic since there are soooo many kakkkoi pics(^^,)

Hey Say JUMP, Kota Yabu
Yabu-kun too skinny nee~~ especially during Over The Top PV...

Hey Say JUMP, Yuya Takaki
Yuyan smile a lot nee in both PV...(^^,) until the level that he looks like childish-niichan... oppss... never mind, that is our Yuyannnn..... (^^,)

Hey Say JUMP, Kei Inoo
Inoo-chan!!! he keep standing beside Yuyan or perhaps Yuyann is always beside him??? (--',)... anoo... I'm shipped TakaNoo too...(^^,)

Hey Say JUMP, Hikaru Yaotome
I love this pic!!! No reason..~~~

Hey Say JUMP, Daiki Arioka
love this pic as well!!!.. it is hard to pause the video to get his pic in this state where he is running(^^,)

Hey Say JUMP, Keito Okamoto
keito-kun!!! you get more lines nee....~~ I'm happy for you and you had done really well... your dance, singing is really good!!! in these 10 years, you had changed a lot nee!!!

Hey Say JUMP, Ryosuke Yamada
Yama-chan!!! it is hard to choose your pic but at the end, I choose to upload this pic bcoz of your smile (^^,)

Hey Say JUMP, Yuto Nakajima
Yuto!!! it is hard to find a good pic that has you alone... you always with members in both PV...(^^,)

Hey Say JUMP, Yuri Chinen
Chinen.... you are energetic like always especially in Funky Time PV Making... you keeps moving nee...~~~


~The End~