Thursday, 23 February 2017

How to install VLC media player? [for Windows]

How to install VLC media player?, for Windows

How to install VLC media player?
You can use VideoLAN to install VLC Media Player....
just follow few simple steps, VLC Media Player will be installed into your PC,laptop...

*VLC Media Player is best to play DVD especially DVD from Japan... before this I had faced some problem when I want to play a video... I bought a DVD from Japan(Hey!Say!JUMP Concert; S3art) and I want to watch it by using GOM player... the DVD consist of 3 disc... the prob starts when I want to watch 2nd disc... it can be played by using GOM player but there is no sound at all... and it become worst when I want to played the 3rd disc as it can't be opened... I asked advice from my friend and she had told me that JAPAN DVD is the most sensitive, so it might not be able to perform well if we use GOM play... she recommend me to use VLC Media Player.... and from there, I meet with VLC Media Player...

so here, I will guide you on how to install VLC Media Player...
*It is for Windows

1 - Click this link to open VideoLAN websites....

2 - then, click Download VLC...

How to install VLC media player?, for Windows

3 - it will be appeared like this... just wait and it will be automatically download... but if nothing happened, click the click here button...

How to install VLC media player?, for Windows

4 - a link will be appeared... click that link and it will be automatically download... wait until it completed...

How to install VLC media player?, for Windows

5 - Once it completed, click to open/run it... and a message box will be appeared... just follow the instructions....

How to install VLC media player?, for Windows

6 - after that, click Finish.... now VLC Media Player had been installed into your PC/Laptop...

*feel free to ask me question.. just comment it and I will try my best to help you to install it...(^^,)