Saturday, 18 February 2017

reality

17 February 2017
finally... the result had been announced...
congratz to all candidates!!!
especially to my twin and also my classmates+friends...
for graduating on time (^^,)


me??
how about me??
my journey has not ended here...
perhaps, my journey still far away...

yeah... I got stuck on one subject...
yes, only one subject!!!
so, I decided to take supplementary paper...
unfortunately, that paper is available for final semester's courses only....
and that ONE SUBJECT is actually sem6's subject!!!

"Okeyh... so, what should I do now???
Looks like I need to extend one semester..."

and yes... I need to extend as my lecturer had confirmed to me
about that supp paper matter... I can't take it and I need to extend...

I am frustrated!!! but somehow
deep in my heart I am sooo relieved coz I passed the others subject...
~Alhamdulillah~
(^^,)