Thursday, 16 February 2017

"SQUARE TWO"

2nd single from BlackPink...
~Square Two~


it consists of 2 songs...
Playing with Fire and Stay...
like both songs but if I need to choose one,
I think I'm prefer Stay...
the song is quite different compared the other songs perform by BP...
but hohoho.... again, I can't choose...!!!!
I like all of it!!! (^^,)






b4 I ended this entry,
I want to congrats BLACKPINK for winning the awards...
"All of you just debut and able to win many awards!!!! congratulation!!!(^^,)...."


pic from YGDreamers...
for more HD pics, feel free to click the link...

"...it was your last performance in promoting your 2nd single album 'SQUARE TWO'... but that is not the ending... your journey just started, monster rookie... so, keep moving forward and keep providing us your music(^^,)... fighting!!!"


pic from YGDreamers