Sunday, 26 March 2017

Happy 27th birthday (^^,)

To: 高木雄也
happy 27th birthday!!!!

HEY SAY JUMP, takaki yuya, 27th, birthday,

お誕生日おめでとう!
Best wishes for your birthday!

"...in each group, there must be someone who can lighten up the atmosphere…
that person doesn’t need to make jokes to make people around them feel happy,
it is just that his existence make everybody comfortable…
I think Yuyan suit with this job…
you may be look little bit wild but your inner is soft…
you know, that gap make you different with others...
just continue being JUMP childish-niichan..."
addinfarhani

since I got some free time, I decided to edit his pic...
it's a rare for me to edit his pic bcoz I'm always get problem to edit his face...

somehow when I make changes/edit on his face,
his face turn to be someone else (--',)
either become YamaP or Kame...
so it's quite troublesome actually...
-opps...I didn't mean it-
however, tonight I managed to finished it
and yatta, after I finished editing the pic,
I was really relieved...
I said to myself, "ヤッタ!!!... It's Takaki!!!!"
(^^,)