Tuesday, 11 April 2017

myRESPON to LJ new user agreement


 Hmm... mungkin ada yg dah tahu, and mungkin juga ada yg belum tahu...
it is related to LIVEJOURNAL (LJ)...
those yg users of LJ mesti dah tahu kan lately punya issue nie...
even myself masa firsttime tahu tu,
terkebil2 la jugak mata nie nak memproses ayat english yg berbelit2 tu..
siap baca bunyi slang ntah apa2..huhu...

okey... smpi ke hari ni,
I had read many response from LJ users sendiri terhadap issue tu...
isu apa yo?

Image result for livejournal

isunya is berkaitan dgn new user agreement selepas Rusia mengambil alih LJ...
(but LJ still base d in CA,US)
since my English not so good, but I do understand some of it...
I know about the new agreement when suddenly a message box appeared
when I want to log in my LJ acc.. I was like, "EH... is it a wrong password?"
but it is not about the password... it is about the updated the user agreement...

at first, i did not anything as I was like, "Takeover? so, what?"...
I kept asking that without want to read the message as
I didn't think that we as users could get some bad-effect from the new agreement...
I just read through it and decided to click continue as I think-->
"whatever the rules is, the Russia might not want people mad at them huh..."

and few days later, some of my friends delete their acc...
suddenly the new user agreement appeared in my mind...
"Was it becoz of that new user agreement?"
and when I search the reason, I found this...
not only this but many more...
I just highlight that topic bcoz I started aware about this issue after I read that... 

YUP, I'm quite shocked as I didn't noticed yet why do people making fuss about this...
I started feel worried as I didn't know anything..
(Morale here, do read carefully any agreement that you agreed)
and that's what I regret until now since I should read that carefully...

I know, I know, I should give it read first b4 agreeing and
just now I got to know one of communtiy that I join had delete their journal...
(it is JUMP community)

How I response to this issue?
at the time I write this entry, I only realized few new agreement and those new agreement didn't give bad effect at all as I was on the right track... so, I will continue with my LJ... in case that suddenly I got some news that it may harm myself, and also my privacy (data), I will delete my LJ...

for people who doesn't get the real picture on what the connection between the new user agreement and LJ users, I want to try to explain it in short... but this is just my opinion... *please google for more details on the reason why they delete LJ...

like what I said before, mostly the users of LJ is the fandom...
so, there are users who creatively writing some fanfics relates with their fandom, fav artist or anything... of coz it is based on their imagination, fantasy and it just a fiction story...

the problem arise when they include some unacceptable element where they afraid their acc might be ban due to unacceptable element (LGBT content)... and that's why they decided to delete their journal (& move to other social network, like Blog,dreamwidth... they willing do that rather than being banned for continuing writing in LJ...

*personally I'm agreed with the banning LGBT content since LGBT is not allowed in my religious (in Islam)... but I respect other religious too, so it is up to the writer... for me, I just ignored that genre and choose the other genre...

...HOWEVER!!!...
I'm still feel worried about others new rules...
I mean, I might missed some important points or may be, err.. you  know, err some twist... I don't know... It's my instinct... so, what I can say is, just be alert!
like this...
I copy+paste from here...

....A Russian-language LiveJournaller appears to report that Russian law then allows that all the confidential information of [LiveJournal] users is available for [Russian] domestic security services in real time [note though that that’s a automated translation]....

It seems suspicious right? so, to all LJ users, WE NEED TO BE ALERT!...
and here I provide what I found regarding this issue..
1
2
3
4