Tuesday, 2 May 2017

ABC-Z ~Australia~

AUSTRALIA
Johnny's Journey
ABC-Z
~Journey Through Australia~ [RAW]

ABC-Z, Australia,

it was splendid!!!...
I think they got the most challenges compared to others...
it is bcoz they need to explore Australia with 0yen...
0 yen???
yes... so how did they can get money to travel???

they need to earn money through the part time job...
I'm not sure whether I use the right word bcoz until now,
I didn't managed yet to find the subs for this series...
whatever it is, they need to achieve their goal which is Sydney...

so, in order to reach there,
they need to get a job, and use the money that they earn to go to the end-goal...
of coz they are not relying on one job...
they had done many job in order to reach Sydney....

ABC-Z, Australia,

even though they did not provided with money,
they get a caravan ( camping car) from the staff so that they can move easily...

*Tsukada was the driver, and Goseki responsible for the money they earn...
Fumito in charge the navigation...
Totsuka ENGLISH really reliable when they looks for the job!!!
it's a great weapon for them coz I think most of them can speak/understand English...

ABC-Z, Australia,

they are soo adorable...
I mean they treat each others so kindly? no.. no.. it is more than that...
 they shares their foods, they divide the task ( for cook and laundry)...

they really have a good friendship...
I do not know much about them,
so by seeing how they treat each other,
it somehow make me shocked looking how close they are...
(^^,)

ABC-Z, Australia

ABC-Z ~Journey Through Australia~
in order to reach the Sydney, they had done 8 jobs and earn about $2319...
they also had travel about 2753 km, which is from Cairns to Sydney...

ABC-Z, Australia

they had try many ways to get the job
and after that they do their best to complete the job given...
with the money they earn, 
they would move to another place until they reach the end-goal...

ABC-Z, Australia

I can't provide their last words on the journey coz I didn't understand what they talk about.... huhu...

 I want to provide the link but I do feel it is unfair to share the link
without the community consent...
so for those who want the link, just give me a short message to me

and I will send you the link....(^^,)
Ouh... I want to remind again, this one didn't have EngSubs....
but dont worry, it still worth to watch this 5-young-man
experiencing working at Australia...