Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Fujigaya Taisuke ~Russia~

RUSSIA
Johnny's Teacher
Fujigaya Taisuke
~goes to Far East Russia~

Fujigaya Taisuke, Russia

this time, the format is totally different compare to Johnny's Journey...
this time the chosen idol would teach the foreigner about Japanese cuisine....
the only similarities is he got a chance to go overseas...

and this time, Kis-My-Ft2 Fujigaya Taisuke had been chosen
to lead this series called as Johnny's Teacher...

at first, I became reluctant to watch this series
bcoz I don't know much about Kis-My-Ft2...
but I decided to give it a try...

and now, I already watched 6-eps and I had became addicted to it...
I need to download another 6 eps but I decided to share this first
bcoz I was in the mood right now...

Fujigaya Taisuke, Russia

I love how Fujigaya lead the program...
I used to watch him act along with HSJ Yaotome Hikaru in Ikemen Desu Ne
and hontou ni, I didn't expect this at all...
I thought he still a shy-man with blushing face
but looks like I was wrong... his voice soo kakkoiii...

*anoo is it too much if I say that his voice quite similar to Yuya?😉
not 100% similar, it is like 85%... opppss... I tried too hard nee...

Fujigaya Taisuke, Russia

I like how Fujigaya comment on every food he taste...
of course all the food that he taste is a part of Russian culture,
and that's why he looks really careful in giving the comment...

for example, when he need to taste the sushi...
of coz Russian people had prepared the sushi suits with their culture...
so that it can be accept by Russian people itself...
but since Fujigaya not use with their culture, he can't accept the taste...

what I want to say is, I like how he use the words in commenting that sushi...
He looks neutral when giving the critics,
not too much, and what he said can be accepted...
It is bcoz he realized that the sushi is prepared suit the Russian culture,
where that is the reason why he can't accept the taste
bcoz  it definitely different with Japanese culture...

Fujigaya Taisuke, Russia

but in order for Fujigaya to teach them a real/proper Japanese Cuisine,
he need to give his true thought on every food he taste...
so maybe it sounds harsh since Fujigaya comment
is based on Japanese real taste...

at first I'm quite shocked bcoz the way he comment
sounds quite harsh, straightforward, even though the food that he taste
is prepared by the best/main chef...
but later I realized that the main point of this program is
to teach Russian people to get the real taste of the Japanese foods....

Fujigaya Taisuke, Russia

Fujigaya Taisuke ~goes to Far East Russia~
so, Fujigaya main duties is to convey the Japanese Culture in his visit to Russia....

He had prepared himself with a proper Japanese Cuisine
that he learned from Kioi Nadaman,
a luxurious restaurant that had served many international VIPs
for the past 180 years...

Fujigaya had learned the basic cooks from Chef Sakimoto-san,
(including the techniques in treating a fish)....

like we know, Japan is famous with their best hospitality and customer service...
so Fujigaya need to prepared himself to learned all the etiquette;
including the welcoming etiquette,
the manner in handling the hand towel to customers,
the manner in clearing the empty dishes and many more...
*it advantage for us to learn all the etiquette without spend much cost...

Fujigaya Taisuke, Russia

aside from his main duties to teach a proper Japanese Cuisine,
he also got chance to do other activities with his partner like fishing,
learn new things, meet more people...

his thought about this journey;
"... to move someone's feeling is very hard, and a wonderful thing...
That's how I feel..."

Fujigaya Taisuke, Russia

I want to provide the link but
I do feel it is unfair to share the link without the community consent..
so, it is better if I just share the link of community that subs
this journey... and U just need to be the member of that community
to get the subs..

so for those who want the link, just give me a short message to me
and I will send you the link....(^^,) and of course it is with eng subs....