Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Kitayama Hiromitsu ~India~

INDIA
Johnny's Journey
Kitayama Hiromitsu
~Backpack Trip Alone Across India~

Kitayama Hiromitsu, India,

it was really hard!!!
it was his first time going abroad,
so definitely it was hard for him...

I wondered how he can give his cute smiles during the trip...
I should give him a compliment on that!!

Kitayama Hiromitsu, India,

Kitayama Hiromitsu ~Backpack Trip Alone Across India~
Kitayama had across from west to east of India...
he had been provided with only 10,000 yen;
It is the money that he would use during the trip,
like for accommodation, travel cost, foods...
approximate km is 2945 km...

Kitayama Hiromitsu, India,

for this trip, I could feel his hardness...
from the beginning. once Kitayama arrive at India,
he was trying his hard to adapt with the changes of his surrounding...

Kitayama Hiromitsu, India,

unlike YamaP, Kitayama had face difficulties in communication...
and with the journey became more challenging.
Kitayama looks quite frustrated to continue the trip...

and I burst into tears when he say...
"...I feel that I don't know anything..."
He surely got shocked!!!
I'm not sure but I think, he say that on his 2nd day in India...

Kitayama Hiromitsu, India
however, I want to give him a thumb up coz he tried his best for the trip..
actually his parent against him to go for the trip,
but he accept the trip because he want to challenge himself...
need to give him extra credit on that too...

even he feel frustrated, once he gain back his confident,
he stands up and face the challenge again...
and I was really happy whenever he can beat the challenges...
and I believe, this trip might give him the most valuable experience in his life....

Kitayama last words on the last day is;
"Live while eating your curiosity..."

Kitayama Hiromitsu, India,

 I want to provide the link but
I do feel it is unfair to share the link
without the community consent..
so, it is better if I just share the link of community that subs
this journey... and U just need to be the member of that community
to get the subs..

so for those who want the link, just give me a short message to me
and I will send you the link....(^^,) and of course it is with eng subs....