Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Takizawa Hideaki ~South America~

SOUTH AMERICA
Johnny's Journey
Takizawa Hideaki
~Cutting Through 4800 km of South America~

Takizawa Hideaki, South America,

he had difficulties in communication, just like Kitayama, Yuya and Chinen...
but in my opinion, his big weapon during this trip is his looks, his appearance, his face!
besides that, his desire to challenge himself to do things that he can't normally do
had contributed to his achievement in this trip...

Takizawa Hideaki, South America

so, his partner during this trip is, Ouji (Prince)...
Tackey choose this name bcoz he was born in Hachi-ouji...
Ehhh~~ Is it true Tackey-kun? I doubt of that 😁

Takizawa Hideaki, South America,

Takizawa Hideaki ~Cutting Through 4800 km of South America~
it was the longest and toughest trip for Johnny's Journey
within 12 days, he had conquered the long journey
with approximate of 4886 km...

Takizawa Hideaki is a big name among Johnny...
so in this trip, I could sense how big star he is...
I believe, as soon as people look at him,
they can sense that Tackey is not an ordinary people...
he is an extraordinary people!!! haha...
he had an aura...

b4 this, he had someone done the things for him,
but this time, he had to do it by himself...
and I really amazed looking him doing the things by his own...

Takizawa Hideaki, South America,

it is usual for us to fail at the first attempt and so do him...
but what make me amazed is his desire...

his positive attitude make me wondered when did he face challenge in this trip,
until the level make me think Tackey was a very lucky man...
it is bcoz I didn't sense any frustrated in him...

I need to say this, even my Ichiban is Yuyan, but I love to watch Tackey more...
I love to watch him communicate, his smile face on whatever situation he face...

his kindness, his words make people around him comfortable with him
even it was their first time meeting him...
and Tackey is quite lucky coz during the trip,
he could have many scenery to accompany him...
It is like he had face all the scenery that the earth have...

Tackey last words on his last day on the trip....
"A journey is like life...
If you proceed slowly step by step, you'll find something..."

Takizawa Hideaki, South America

 I want to provide the link but
I do feel it is unfair to share the link
without the community consent..
so, it is better if I just share the link of community that subs
this journey... and U just need to be the member of that community
to get the subs..

so for those who want the link, just give me a short message to me
and I will send you the link....(^^,) and of course it is with eng subs....