Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Yamashita Tomohisa ~Route 66~

AMERICA
Yamashita Tomohisa
~Route 66~

Yamashita Tomohisa, Route 66

YamaP surely got a great weapon along the trip across America alone!
what that weapon???
English!!!
He can speaks english... he can speaks well!!!

Yamashita Tomohisa, Route 66

for this trip,
he got a C-20 Chevrolet...
which later YamaP had name it as Akkun...
Ak-kun = Across

Yamashita Tomohisa, Route 66,

Yamashita Tomohisa ~Route 66~
It was a long road crossing America...
from Chicago to Los Angeles...
the approximate miles was about 3800 km...
and Yamashita was driving alone for 12 days to reach the goal!!
I wondered how he managed to face the desert scenery almost of his time...

even though it was his first time travel alone,
without his manager, but he can adapt the situation well...
I mean, he enjoy the trip...

He manage to get friends with many people...
he can try many delicious food...
he even get present bcoz of his kindness during the trip...

Yamashita Tomohisa, Route 66,

I'm really grateful that someone had subs it so that
I can watch it without having difficulties to understand it...

and the most important thing is, I can know him well...
despite his cool image, I thought he quite a stubborn man,
but he is different!!!

he is quite friendly and he really straightforward...
he really thinks carefully about his works...
as a proof, he got David, his english teacher to teach him
on how to communicate in English...

Yamashita Tomohisa, Route 66

it was really overwhelmed watching him on his last day during the journey...
at the time he arrived at L.A, I do feel his mixed feelings...
he happy with his achievement to arrived safely at LA
but at the same time, his job ended there...
which means, he need to say goodbye to Route 66 that had give him valuable experience....

YamaP last words for the journey is;
"You can do it, if you try... You can do it! Don't give up!"

Yamashita Tomohisa, Route 66

 I want to provide the link but
I do feel it is unfair to share the link
without the community consent..
so, it is better if I just share the link of community that subs
this journey... and U just need to be the member of that community
to get the subs..

so for those who want the link, just give me a short message to me
and I will send you the link....(^^,) and of course it is with eng subs....