Friday, 30 June 2017

KATTUN 10TH Anniversary Live Tour "10Ks"

we meet again minna... (^^,)
like the title say, this time,
I would like to dedicate this entry for KATTUN...

KATTUN, KATTUN 10TH Anniversary Live Tour "10Ks", Ueda Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamaru, Kamenashi Kazuya

don't be that shocked... (--',)
I'm not a truly KATTUN Hyphen actually...
I am just a normal fans of JE and at the same time
a hard-to-die JUMP Tobikko...
but, I do love watching Ueda-kun along with Nakamaru-kun and Kame...

KATTUN, KATTUN 10TH Anniversary Live Tour "10Ks", Ueda Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamaru, Kamenashi Kazuya
Yuichi Nakamaru, Ueda Tatsuya, Kamenashi Kazuya

frankly speaking, I do follows some of KATTUN journey
starts from the moment I found the LIPS PV (just few years ago)...
I love their music and also their humour too...
even they looks quite wild but they do have soft side too....

 I was really shocked when I got to know that Akanishi decides to do solo,
Tanaka with INKT and the latest is Taguchi-kun solo...
but I know, they do have their own aims too,
so what left now are Ueda-kun, Nakamaru-kun and also Kame...
~never mind... just know that, I do support the three of you...~
yosh!! let bygones be bygones....

few days ago, I found this...
and I'm really happy that I found it now....
even I'm quite late since this concert had been released
on 17 August 2016...
it is KATTUN 10TH Anniversary Live Tour "10Ks"
It was overwhelmed looking the three
(Ueda-kun, Nakamaru-kun and Kame)
sing all KATTUN songs...
it surely brings back the memories...
and while watching it, I could feel that they were like holding
their own feeling, their tears when perform the songs...

and here I want to give a big applause
to the audiences who attend that concert...
"...you are really supportive...
I love how you react with the three,
how you support the three by sing along with them...
and of course, my fav parts is when you sing a long the song Perfect and 4U..."

orait... for those who want to watch it, you can download it here....
thanks to LobanheridaN. for sharing it....
*need to have 4Shared acc to download it....
**I didn't own any pics... all the pic credit to rightful owner....
***I put my watermark at the pics coz I had spent my precious half-day to choose it...
so, it's like a appreciation to myself bcoz at last,
I manage to make decision on the pics that I want to put here.....

~little bit spoiler~
I love the stage concept or rather
this concept makes me half crazy to download the DVD.... (^^,)
the concept is "pirate"

KATTUN, KATTUN 10TH Anniversary Live Tour "10Ks", Ueda Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamaru, Kamenashi Kazuya

there was a huge pirate ship on the stage...
I can't decide who's the captain is...

KATTUN, KATTUN 10TH Anniversary Live Tour "10Ks", Ueda Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamaru, Kamenashi Kazuya

but if I need to choose,
I will choose Nakamaru-kun as the captain...
Ueda-kun as the one who will shout at that high place...
(I don't know what to call it... but he suit to be the one who will hold spyglass,
the pirate's telescope...) he got a sharp eye, right??
and Kame?
hehe... he is the one that will lighten the atmosphere in that ship (^^,)
he will just wander around, doing foolish things to Nakamaru-kun and later got scold by Ueda-kun... haha...
**please ignore my ridiculous imagination....

KATTUN, KATTUN 10TH Anniversary Live Tour "10Ks", Ueda Tatsuya, Yuichi Nakamaru, Kamenashi Kazuya

Wait a minute!
Who will take care of the ship?
haha... never mind, Hyphen will handle that~~~

and one more thing, the penlight!!! it was pistol-shape-penlight...
I want it!!! with red light, it give a goosebumps when everyone
wave the penlights while enjoying the performances...
I want to join them too (^^,)


I love this scenery...

orait...
no more spoils...
completely satisfied with it...
such a good performance!!!
even with three members,
they manage to give their best!
(^^,)

KATTUN, Ueda Tatsuya
KATTUN Ueda Tatsuya

KATTUN, Yuichi Nakamaru
KATTUN Yuichi Nakamaru

KATTUN, Kamenashi Kazuya
KATTUN Kamenashi Kazuya

so, from now on, ganbatte nee~~~
since they are on hiatus now (recharging period)
I hope they gonna make their comeback soon (^^,)