Thursday, 27 July 2017

HEY SAY JUMP 2007-2017 I/O [album]

HEY SAY JUMP
10TH ANNIVERSARY BEST ALBUM
HEY SAY JUMP 2007-2017 I/O
released!!!!

actually it had been released yesterday 26-07-2017....
but I had no time to write about it....
so, I'm here to update about the album...


what the special about this album???
it is SPECIAL!!!

as we know, HSJ debut on 2007,
which is last 10 years...
at that time, all of them still young,
with Kota (the eldest) was only 17 years old...

now, each members have reached 20 years old
and of coz they have make a lot of improvement...
either from the aspect of their singing, dancing or appearance...
they had grown up being an ikemen now...
in this 10 years,
they had go through a lot difficulties together...
I don't know how hard it is,
but looking at them, give me courage to move forward...
if they can face the challenges at such young age,
why should I stop now???
there still plenty of chances in frnt of me...
and I m such a fool if I stop now...
 after 10 years, they don't stop trying...
they don't give up...
they keep move forward together...

pic credit to HERE

I/O is symbolic of Input/Output...
inspired by Dai-chan...
telling the fans the Input that they work hard in this 10 years
to produce the Output, the result of their hard work...
I don't know, but when I thought about I/O,
It keep directs me to H.OUR TIME....
(^^,)

okeyh... this time, they had released 3-types of album...
Limited Edition 1, Limited Edition 2 and Regular Edition...

in Limited Edition 1,
it had been included their singles that had been released in this 10 years...
it included MP3 format (Disc1 & 2) and also PV for each single (Disc3)...
*there special booklet included in this edition

in Limited Edition 2,
it included their singles that had been released in this 10 years (MP3 only)...
...same like LE1, but not included PVs...
for Disc3, it included the songs choose by fans voting...
yup, that 10 songs that had been open to Tobikko to votes...
*I'm already forgot which song that I vote, but I'm happy when
To The Top included in the list (^^,)

in Regular Edition,
it included their singles that had been released in this 10 years (MP3 only)...
not only that, the 2 new songs (H.our Time & I/O)
were included in this edition...

----------------------------

my favourite???
of coz H.Our TIme...
I cried when I listen to it for the first time...
I still remember it...
It was a lunch hour and I stay at surau after taking my lunch...
while waiting for the lunch break ended, I start search the new song
and I found someone had upload at youtube...
so I decided to listen to it,
and I can stop my happy cries while listening to it...
it is a great song!!!
I fall in love with H.Our Time...

Keito! You had done a great job!!!!
I have read somewhere, that you had consult with Yamada...
and from there, you had improve your works...
it is great!!!
I love the melody....
love the part where everybody sing
"...arigatouuuu... touuu...touuu..."
it is new for JUMP to sing like that...
(^^,)

for the lyrics, I'm happy to know that each members
had contributed their part in writing the lyrics...
it had become a fully-JUMP song...
written by JUMP, composed by JUMP and sang by JUMP...

pic credit to HERE

...ganbatte minna....
to JUMP and also to all of you who read my entry (^^,)