Saturday, 4 November 2017

JUMP at Music Station 2017.11.03 [I/O]

like the title said,
Hey Say JUMP had performed last night at MS...
yeah... you not read it wrong...
they really performed I/O,
the new song from JUMP 10th anniversary ALBUM...
and know what, YAMADA Ryosuke is the one that choreograph the dance....

JUMP [I/O]

if you wonder which one is Yamada Ryosuke (form non-tobikko especially),
he stand at the center...
and the dance was soo perfect!!!

sadly, the performance had been removed from YouTube...
it is not so surprised since I got expect that...
so, those who want to watch the performance,
kindly click at this link...
thanks to arendasugihen, she had share it...
arigatou nee...

my review?
I had post it at my livejournal...
click here to read it...

JUMP [I/O]

"...Takanoo spotted!!!!
I'm happy and it's enough..."
(^^,)